The Rapture. Is it nearing?

Hello everyone! Yes! The rapture is nearing. Whether it is days, months or years from now. We are seeing countless prophecies fulfilling. And are NO doubt, in the LAST of the LAST days. 

Do you feel it too?   Do you feel Christ is about to return? 
We are seeing signs of the times all around us, and there is absolutely no denying it. Even the unsaved out there can see something is not quite right and are asking questions!
Saints, WAKE UP!

This Covid-19 pandemic, is simply one among many
of the end times prophecies being fulfilled.
Covid-19
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

The whole world is being impacted  by this  global virus, despite the conspiracies surrounding it. The scriptures cannot be broken. Bible prophecy will come to pass. There is a lot more just in the year of 2020,  that have been fulfilled in biblical prophecy that I will hit upon shortly later. But right now, I am talking about the Covid-19 Corona Virus, because it is the main thing that is affecting us globally on a daily basis. Right now- a lot of the worlds population are being told to stay in their homes. And right now, is the perfect opportunity
for Christians to do some soul searching, and get their houses in order for the coming of Jesus Christ. This is also a perfect time to give answers to those who are searching for them.

As the world is getting more chaotic- there will be those who's eyes are being opened to the world around them, and the truth of God's word, and those who choose to turn a blind eye to it all, in hopes that they will wake up one day, and their life that they once lived will somehow return back to normal. But we clearly see, we have arrived to the point of no return. Things will not be the same.

This is exciting times and fearful times we live in. As Christians, we need to warn the unbelievers and the believers to be ready for what's ahead. If YOU ARE LIVING IN UNREPENTED SIN, YOU WILL NOT GO UP THE RAPTURE. This goes for believers as well as unbelievers. If you are carnal or lukewarm, you WILL NOT go up in the rapture. Jesus will spue out of his mouth- right into the tribulation, and you will not escape with the Bride of Christ. Read Revelation 3 for details.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Do not be deceived Christians, it will not be like "The Left Behind series", where millions and millions of Christians vanish off the face of the earth. If you are not living set-apart from the world, and you're "suffering that woman Jezebel", living in sin, ashamed of the Gospel and Christ's words, living a life that denies Christ, not living a crucified life, caught up in the *cares of this life, and the list goes on.......YOU WILL NOT GO UP IN THE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE.
BTW-
having the title, "Pastor" in front of your name, does not exempt you from this warning.
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

NOT ALL
CHRISTIANS WILL GO UP IN THE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE.
Now depending on what you have been led to believe, this may sound like a shocking statement.


But you will find this to be absolutely factual when you examine this in God's word.

Why do you think Jesus gave warning after warning to his disciples?
Jesus warns to watch. Why does it matter whether you watch or not, when every Christian goes up in the rapture anyway????
Why does Jesus tell his disciples you need to be "accounted worthy to escape"?  I mean, wouldn't you automatically be worthy by simply being a believer? Wrong.
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
(According to this passage, you need to watch, and pray always, in order to escape all the things that shall come to pass.)
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Mark 13:37
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

Luke 12:37-38 37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants
 
A warning from Jesus to one of the churches in Asia, The Church in Sardis:

Revelation 3:1-3
And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
 

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Jesus also commends a few in Sardis:
Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.


Revelation 16:15

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

To the lukewarm Christian:
 If you're a fence riding, carnal, lukewarm Christian, you WILL be spued into the tribulation -if you do not repent!

Revelation 3:14-19
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
If you're not living a life separate from the world in the way you live, the way you  talk,  how you dress, what you watch on the television, what you view on the internet, what you post on social media, what you read, and the list goes on......
you're a lukewarm Christian.

  The lukewarm test:
  • "Christian" means Christ-like. As a Christian- named after Christ, is your life reflecting Christ, or denying Him? 
    James 2:7
    Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?
     Acts 11:26  "..And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."
    Philippians 1:21
    For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    Matthew 5:14-16 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
    15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
    16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
    Galatians 2:20
    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
    But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. 
    And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
    What happens if you deny Christ?
    But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
    2 Timothy 2:12
    If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

  • How's your conversation?
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. Ephesians 4:22
That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
1 Peter 1:15
But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
2 Peter 2:7
And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
  • Are you suffering and being persecuted for Christ, or does the  world love you as it's own?

    1 Peter 4:14-16
    14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

                                                             


2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me. Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 16:33
 
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Matthew 5:10 10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.


 

What are you watching on television and social media?
Is it pure and holy? Not perverse? (Psalm 101:3)



What are you posting on social media? Are you being a pure and holy example to believers and non-believers?
Does it give glory to God? Are you using it for God? (
1 Timothy 4:12)





What about the things you read? Are you spending more time reading other books of men, rather than the Holy scriptures (KJV) from God? Is what your reading holy and pure? (Isaiah 34:16, 2 Timothy 2:15)

What about dress?
Are you dressing in away that's pleasing unto God? Are you more worried about what people think with fashion and style, or are you more concerned with what God thinks and His words? Are you dressing immodestly, causing others to stumble? (
1 Timothy 2:9)

 What about idols? Do you have any idols in your life that have not been surrendered to God? (1 John 5:21)
 Such as, television, sports, music, movie stars or a music artist, movies, video games, how about yourself, FB and other social medias, dress and fashions, family over God, food, job, the love of money, and the list goes on......
What ever it maybe that comes BEFORE God, and takes precedence in your life over God.


I'm sure there is more to say on the subject, but theses are great questions for
every Christian to ask themselves.


I'm not exempt. I'm asking myself these things every day now.
My prayer daily is,
Psalm 139:23-24

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Let your prayer be- Lord, I want to be perfect even as you are (Matt. 5:48). I want to be holy.
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Father, I love the truth, and I want the truth. If I am believing a lie, than reveal this to me.
If I have any idols/idolatry in my life, show them to me-and I WILL repent. I am willing and will repent of any and all sins in my life. I love you more than sin. I am coming back to my first love.( 
Revelation 2:4) And so on and so on.......

Let it be in your own words of course.

But my point is,
live and pray with a heart continually before God that is perfect.
Strive to be perfect and holy. Live a life that is set-apart from this world, for this is well pleasing to God.
Don't be ashamed of the gospel for it is the power of God unto salvation. Live by the gospel DAILY.
Take up your cross DAILY and follow him. Now these things are impossible to do........APART from God and his grace.
Jesus said to his disciples, "...
without me ye can do nothing." (John 15:5) You need Christ for EVERYTHING, literally.

Paul said in,


Ezekiel 3
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
I'm aiming this blog post mainly at Christians right now, because the Bible says in Ezekiel 3 ,  to warn the wicked and the righteous. So, saved Christians, this is a warning to you.
And to Christians who are living free from sin, striving to enter into the gate, and looking for that Blessed Hope, stay sober and alert.

Blow the trumpet,
and sound the alarm. Warn the wicked and the righteous.


To the unsaved looking for truth in this lost and dying world:
Here's a message for you by my twin sister.
http://princesspurity.blogspot.com/2020/04/eternity.html


I want to do another blog post- (Lord willing), related to the end times prophecies that we are seeing being fulfilled to day.
But until then, keep your eyes in the skies.

Live unspotted from this world, and keep watching saints.
Don't be deceived. Repent while there is still time.

Mark 13:37

And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.


Prayerfully yours,  Hannah Elisabeth<3









                  Comments

                  1. Amen sister! I wish more people would wake up. Especially the Christians. It's so sad how blind people really are.

                    ReplyDelete

                  Post a Comment

                  Popular Posts