Well, I'm back!=)

Hello Everyone!

Well here's what's been keeping me off a while.=)
I'll explain it in "Awesome, Awkward, and Annoying". Yay! lol=)

Awesome:

. Getting  to go from a Sunday to Sunday, to a "revival" in Mississippi!
.  Staying at a wonderful Family's house for that period of time!=)
. Being surrounded with GIRLS!!! lol 14 women/gals, and 6 Men/boys! )Lol I guess if I was a boy, I wouldn't think that would  be too fun. ha ha ;) )
. Being surrounded with people who LOVE the LORD!=) Amazing.=)
. Seeing young people on fire for God, and wanting to talk about the things of God!=) (Were not the only ones.;) )
. Creating NEW Friends, and new "pen pals".=)
.During the excitement...being able to meet up with some friends we only see every blue moon!=D
. Having sweet fellowship with the saints.
. Hearing Awesome, yet convicting sermons.=)
. Having fellowship meals together. (The food was Amazing!)
.Seeking, and praying to the Lord early.=)
.Getting blessed, and some how able to bless others.=)
.Being out in the beautiful country! (I'm a city gal btw....So it was pretty Awesome for me.)
.Being able to pet, and feed Horses, every chance I got while being there! I love Horses!=)
.Playing with precious little Kittens. >^..^<
.Meeting 3 different "Hannah's", and replying, "that's my name!"lol
.Singing praises to OUR LORD, with the girls we were staying with! What a blessing.=)
.Being able to street preach with fellow brethren.=)
.Saying, "good bye". No, I'm JK! lol that was the sad part!=(
.Watching the Holy spirit work! PTL!=)
.Leaving with a stronger fire!=)
. Seeing a few young people get saved! PTL!

Awkward

.Staying with a Family that I never had met. (Lol Awkward at first, but then Awesome!)
. watching the men/boys wrestle and tie down, kill, and skin, wild hogs.  (uh, new experience...lol)
. meeting New people. (That's always awkward at first.)
. Having a Horse (we named "Greedy" until we found it was a girl, than it was "Jezebel") almost eat my arm off! Yikes! Not fun!=/ (I guess mistaking it for food, or just being plain rotten! lol)
. Stepping on big fire ant hills (And ants that love to climb all over you, and bite you when you get near them) ever so often.
.While in line for "four square", having little girls do my hair until my turn came...lol Funny.
.Telling stories about your Family to a new Friend....and it turns out their family is a lot like mine! lol

Annoying

."Creating a monster" by, tickling little girls tummies...and then they started coming and tickling mine, while I'm eating and things. Lol I told them no tickling while eating was allowed. It's also annoying when you're talking to a Friend...and they come up and start tickling you. lol
. Trying to pet, and feed other Horses besides this one(Jezebel)...but whenever the others got close "Jezebel" would chase them off!
.Being called "Grace", (though my name does mean "Grace") because I looked like a "Grace" to this one girl, Hannah I met.
Well, honestly, I can't think of any more "annoying", because there wasn't too much to be annoyed about!

Well, there still is more...but I'll put more out next time! (pics, and Testimonies!)
All for now, Virtuous Virgin (Hannah) <3



Comments

  1. Wow that sounds like a lot of fun.........and you are so awesome and you're really funny!!!!!!!!! I need to see u soon miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Taci! You're Awesome too! And yes, we do need to see each other REAL soon!=) Love ya and miss ya too! =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts