Awesome Awkard and Annoying of 2013



Awesome:
~Being able to live another year, for my Dear Precious Saviour!=D
~This year, is the most I've witnessed/shared my faith.=)
~Making new Friends!=)
~Being able to visit 6 new states I've never been too, and preaching in them.=) (yay!)
~My baby sister turned 1 years old at the end of the year. =)
~Starting this blog! Yay! ha ha.

~Meeting someone for the first time in person, after emailing her.
~Growing stronger everyday in the LORD!=)
~Getting better at art.=)
~Learning new songs on the piano! Yay! I play "by ear" btw. I want to learn how to read notes on the piano real soon. I think I might rent books from the library. =)
~Lettering Friends.
~Visiting some Horses,  being able to get the Horses head up against my head, and getting the pic taken! Lol. It took a while....but we did it. ;) they didn't have names. so, I named the black and white one, "Greedy"( She's the one I got the pic taken with. She wouldn't let me get a pic. with any of the other Horses. Rotten Horse!=P) because she was always taking all the food away from the other Horses and chasing them off. And then I named the Foul, "Innocence" he/she was so innocent! Lol, (You had to have been there.) And then I named the Quiet, and shy one (She had a Beautiful creamy color!) Well, anyways I named her, "Purity". =)
~My baby sister is taking her "first steps" now! =) (It's a good thing and a bad thing. Lol.)
~ Visiting "SOAPA" (Southern Open Air Preachers Association)  for the first time.
~ Going "campus Preaching" for the first time.
~Going to different "Revivals". =)
~Vacationing at "Massanutten", and different beaches. (and meeting MORE street preachers there!)
~Visiting our BEST Family Friends in OK for the first time! Well, the first time visiting them IN OK.
~Meeting "Eric Hovind" for the first time!
~Seeing "Stone Mountain" for the first time. =)
Awkward:
 
~Reaching down for something, or sweeping under something, when my Siamese cat suddenly climbs on my back, and sits there as if I'm his bed. Ha. He is one of a kind. ;)
~Meeting people for the first time.....who I don't even know....and it turns out they like know EVERYTHING about you! Yeah, Awkward situation! Lol.
~Not feeling the greatest....and telling my sister, "I feel incredibly gross." To which she responds, "You look it!" Yeah, not very nice. :/ But, let's say, I wasn't looking the greatest either that day. ha.
~Going up to witness to an old couple...and I found out they are "Christians", but before you know it, they are trying to discourage me in sharing my faith. What a shame.=( When the Lord Jesus Christ commands us to go share our faith as lights in the world. (Mark 16:15, Matthew 5:14-15)
And in Proverbs 28:1,
("The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.")
It states that we (the righteous) are to be as bold as a lion.
And in Proverbs 11:30 says,"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise."  Well, yeah, I'll have to do a blog post on that sometime soon.  ;)
 
Annoying:
~Getting hit on the face, whenever passing by the top bunk in my room, by our "Blue point" Siamese cat! Yep, he is rotten. =P
~Trying to talk on the phone, while my three younger siblings are crying, "I want to say something to her! I want to say something!"
~Being SO busy....to where I barely had time to get on blog! (Still am busy, but trying to get on here!)
~My 1 year old sister  grabbing my coffee mug handle, (while I'm trying to sip from it) and when I finally pull it away to take a sip I bang my front teeth! Ouch! :/
~Pouring a cake mixture or brownie mixture in a pan, but then realizing I didn't even spray it! Yeah, that's happened a few times. Ha. =/
~Cleaning a room in the house, then leaving to clean another room...and when I come back, ALL of my siblings are in that room disorganizing everything I've done! It happens to me ALOT. =(
Going downstairs to get something and then forgetting what I was supposed to get. And then 10 minutes later I here my Mom say, "Hey Hannah, did you get my phone down stairs?!" That too happens a lot. Lol.
~Going to throw a napkin away and put a spoon in the sink....and instead throwing the spoon in the trash,  and putting the napkin in the sink. Ha ha. I'm crazy sometimes. ;)
~Making batches of cookies and I'm finally down to the last batch, and I hear one of my younger siblings cry, "Hey Hannah there's like pieces of coal on a pan in the oven." Yeah, there usually telling the truth. It looks like pieces of coal on a pan. But I have had them trick me before...and I come running down stairs like, "OH NOOO!!!!" to find that they someone had already taken them out. Lol. Never a dull moment around our house. =)
~Carrying piles of laundry up the stairs...and I drop one pair of socks, reach down to pick them up, and BOOM (okay, well it doesn't exactly make a "BOOM" Hee hee. .) I drop almost all the neatly folded clothes. (Sigh).

Well, That's all I can think of at this moment....Lol. I may try to put out more. =)
TTYL (Talk To Y'all Later). =)

 Hannah<3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts