Happy Thanksgiving!

Psalm 95:2
"Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms"
Philippians 4:6
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."


Revelation 7:12
"Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen."

Hello Everyone!

Today, I decided to start off my blog with the Bible (above)  first, and then what I am thankful for!=D

I am Thankful For...
. A friend the sticketh closer than a brother =Jesus! (Proverbs 18:24 )
.A godly, Christian Family!=)
.The Lord Jesus Christ saving a wretch like me!
. God's pure words =The King James Bible! (Ps. 12:6-7)
. A free country.
. A roof over my head.=)
. WONDERFUL Friends!
. WONDERFUL Parents who raised us up right (Prov. 22:6)... and will continue too, living for Jesus, obeying the Bible in it's entirety, filled with the Holy Spirit, on fire for God, Dad= the patriarch, Mom= Keeper at Home.=)
.clothing, shelter, and food.=)
.Good, godly, fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ.=)
. This blog!!! =D ;)
. My kitty Asshur! >^..^<
. My siblings!=)
. My pen-pals!=)
.people who come out and comment on my blog! lol ;)
. Thankful for the BLOOD!=)
. Thankful that we can be thankful!
And Oh, wow! I could go on FOREVER!
But, I have to stop for now.

Well, Hope y'all had a  happy Thanksgiving!=)
All for now.
His Virtuous Virgin,
                                   Hannah<3

.

Comments

Popular Posts