My Diamond has grown!

 My sweet Diamond goatling is now 7 months old and super cute! I was just going through the pics of when she was born and thought I would share. ❤️❤️ She is a heart melter. Extremely smart! She does “mom call” for me even though I didn’t even bottle-feed her. She is mini Verity ( Her Mom goat and my other baby goat) I think that is why I said have been so attached to her since the day she was born , and eventually decided to officially adopt her as my own. ❤️❤️ She is a quick learner when it comes to tricks and now knows all the tricks her Mom, Verity knows as well. I love her so much. Enough yapping. 😉 Here are the pics…




When Diamond was first born ❤️❤️

My Diamond girl now…❤️ Look how she’s grown! 







This pic is funny! This is Diamond shaking in action. 🤣

Comments

Popular Posts