Blessed Assurance!

 Good morning! ☀️ 


What blessed assurances we have in Jesus and His Perfect Word! ❤️✝️πŸ™πŸ»


Isaiah 32:17

“And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.”

1John 3:18,19

“My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.”

1John 5:13

“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”

🎢 Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!

Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!

Heir of salvation, purchase of God

Born of his Spirit, washed in His blood

This is my story, this is my song

Praising my Savior all the day long

This is my story, this is my song

Praising my Savior all the day long 🎢



Comments

Popular Posts