Blog journaling/haze from Canadian fires etc.



We biked up to this beautiful view! So rewarding. ❤️
Photo credits to my Dad. ❤️❤️
Mountain biking! 
If you want to know how in or out of shape you are, try mountain biking! Haha. 





A great time to work on amigurumi- when your sisters are playing at the park or when we are out the road, if you don’t get car sick easily. 🙂
 





There’s always a nice, cool, refreshing breeze down at the river. Although it hardly feels like summer right now. 🙂



Comments

  1. Wow! I’ve been mountain biking before. Loads of fun! 🚲 Tell Faith not to feel slighted. You haven’t crocheted me any amigurumi either. 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neat! It is fun! Haha. 😆 You’re next in line for my crocheted amigurumi, Cassandra. ❤️

      Delete
  2. Looks like fun! I bike a lot, but not mountain biking. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s awesome, Selah! I think people mountain bike for the adrenaline rush! Haha. It’s fun, but scary. 😁

      Delete
  3. Aw, I'm sure the new one will turn out great for Faith! Handmade gifts are so sentimental and precious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts