Dreams in The Bible/Does God still speak through dreams?

 

Greetings in The Beloved Name of Jesus! ✝️🙏🏻❤️

Hannah here…❤️

God SPEAKS through DREAMS. 

We have witnessed this as a Family countless times. 

So many times have we had dreams foretelling something good or bad that would later come to pass just like the dream! It’s astounding! My Dad has had dreams where God gave him astounding revelations from the King James Bible! It’s amazing! 

I remember back when I was 8-9, and having lost my Bible, I prayed about it before going to sleep and dreamed that night that I found it in a certain place. When I woke up next morning, it was in the very place that it was in my dream! I was floored! God is amazing! Yes, God STILL speaks through dreams. ❤️❤️✝️🙏🏻

Comments

  1. I agree! Great testimonies and verses.
    I too have witnessed God speaking to me through dreams. Thank you. 💚✝️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! And you’re welcome, Lynnette. ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts