Overcome! ❤️🙏🏻✝️📖⚔️


 Greetings in The Precious Name of Jesus! ✝️🙏🏻❤️


Through Christ we are OVERCOMERS! 

✝️🙏🏻📖🗡️❤️ 🛡️ 


“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 1John 4:4 


“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

Philippians 4:13 


“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

Neat Testimony, y’all! 

Yesterday,  I felt God was telling me to do an exhortation on “Overcome.” Later, I drew from our daily bread that has random verses, for God  to confirm next day’s exhortation…and it was this verse! Praise Jesus! ❤️🙏🏻✝️📖⚔️


“He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.” Revelation 21:7 


Comments

  1. Amen! OVERCOMERS through Christ! Beautiful testimony! 🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise Jesus! 🙏🏻 Thank you for the sweet words, Cassandra. ❤️❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts